Answered By: Ashlen Dube Last Updated: Sep 06, 2016 Views: 12
You are welcome to use any of the computers the Library Lab to type your paper using Microsoft Word and to print it! Anyone can use the Library Lab!
It only costs 5 cents/page for black & white and 10 cents/page for color!
To print in the library lab:
- Find the number of the computer you are using (e.g. Lib #, located on the top right corner of your monitor) on the release list of the print station.
- Select (Highlight) your print job in the list.
- Insert the amount listed under Cost into the coin machine.
- Click the print button at the bottom of the screen.
- On the next screen click the print button once again.
- You're all set--get your print job from the printer!
You should also know that the coin machine only accepts $1 bills, quarters, nickels and dimes. If you have bills that are larger, you can go to the CASHIERS’ OFFICE (Enrollment Center), sign in and ask for change
Answers by Topic
- Textbook Checkout & Course Reserves
- About the Library
- Library Lab
- Borrowing Library Items
- Citation/Style: MLA
- Microsoft Word
- COM: Bookstore
- Database: EBSCO
- Distance Ed
- Hot or Controversial Topics
- Citation/Style: APA
- Computers & Tech (Help)
- Database: WorldCat
- Home Access
- American Literature
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- COM: ID
COM students can still check out our online 24/7 leisure collection that includes eBooks, digital magazines, and movies and music that you can stream for free! Find out more.
Get more on:
Find more answers on:
Ask COM Library!
Ask real COM Library staff a question via live chat during library hours.