Answered By: Kathryn Park
Last Updated: Aug 12, 2019     Views: 37

CQ Researcher, Issues & Controversies and Opposing Viewpoints are databases that specialize in controversial topics. They are a great place to start and may be all you need.

In addition you could try Academic Search Complete and ProQuest Research Library, two multiple topic databases that specialize in scholarly articles.

To access all these databases, go to our Controversial issues page in the A-Z databases guide (link below).You'll need to be on campus or have a COM ID to access off campus.

Answers by Topic

Ask COM Library Home

Back to Ask COM LIbrary

Today's Hours

More Ways to Ask

COM Library Visit us at COM Library

email  Email us

call  Call us at 409-933-8448

SMS  Text us at 409-229-4142

  Fill Out a form

Get more on:

Find more answers on: