Answered By: Ashlen Dube Last Updated: Jul 21, 2016 Views: 18
Steps for uploading a file using Google Drive:
- You must have a Google account to use Google Drive. You can sign up for a free account at google.com if you do not have one already.
- Sign into your Google account
- Go to drive.google.com
- Click the "New" button and select "File Upload"
- Select the file you want to upload. This may take some time depending on the size of the file.
- If you need the URL for your file, select the file and click the chain icon to obtain the URL. You can copy it and paste it to the desired location.
Answers by Topic
- Textbook Checkout & Course Reserves
- About the Library
- Library Lab
- Borrowing Library Items
- Citation/Style: MLA
- Microsoft Word
- COM: Bookstore
- Database: EBSCO
- Distance Ed
- Hot or Controversial Topics
- Citation/Style: APA
- Computers & Tech (Help)
- American Literature
- Home Access
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- COM: ID
The Library is Closed
College of the Mainland has extended spring break for students through March 20. Please see www.com.edu/coronavirus for more details.