Answered By: Kathryn Park
Last Updated: Jun 01, 2016     Views: 15

Where you get help depends on what kind of COM student you are:

  • If you are a regular COM student you can get help from admissions (409) 933-8264.
  • If you are CHS 409-933-8169 or Dual credit 409-933-8290, you should contact them instead.

Answers by Topic

Ask COM Library Home

Back to Ask COM LIbrary

Today's Hours

More Ways to Ask

COM Library Visit us at COM Library

email  Email us

call  Call us at 409-933-8448

SMS  Text us at 409-229-4142

  Fill Out a form

Get more on:

Find more answers on: