Answered By: Ashlen Dube Last Updated: May 11, 2016 Views: 15
Steps for uploading a file using Google Drive:
- You must have a Google account to use Google Drive. You can sign up for a free account at google.com if you do not have one already.
- Sign into your Google account
- Go to drive.google.com
- Click the "New" button and select "File Upload"
- Select the file you want to upload. This may take some time depending on the size of the file.
- If you need the URL for your file, select the file and click the chain icon to obtain the URL. You can copy it and paste it to the desired location.
Answers by Topic
- About the Library
- Textbook Checkout & Course Reserves
- Library Lab
- Borrowing Library Items
- Citation/Style: MLA
- Microsoft Word
- COM: Bookstore
- Database: EBSCO
- Distance Ed
- Hot or Controversial Topics
- Citation/Style: APA
- Computers & Tech (Help)
- American Literature
- Home Access
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- COM: ID
COM Library is closed for winter Break, but you can still help yourself with our Knowledgebase.