Answered By: Jessica Maris Last Updated: Apr 19, 2016 Views: 16
EasyBib can help you cite a poem from your text book (see link below), here's how:
- Type in the ISBN of your text book (find inside the front of the book).
- If more than one book is listed, double check the details and click Select on the correct book.
- Next a form will pop up with all the book info and you have an opportunity to change anything if needed, but it should be correct.
- Use the pull down menu at the top of the form labeled Citing and select chapter or section.
- Under Chapter/Section title, type in the title of the poem.
- Under Pages, type in the page numbers.
You can use this same technique for citing just a portion of a book.
Answers by Topic
- Textbook Checkout & Course Reserves
- About the Library
- Library Lab
- Borrowing Library Items
- Citation/Style: MLA
- Microsoft Word
- COM: Bookstore
- Database: EBSCO
- Distance Ed
- Hot or Controversial Topics
- Citation/Style: APA
- Computers & Tech (Help)
- Database: WorldCat
- Home Access
- American Literature
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- COM: ID