Answered By: Jessica Maris
Last Updated: Jul 30, 2019     Views: 9

I recommend searching in Academic Search Complete; be sure to restrict to full text articles by using the filters at the side of the screen.

Also try Opposing Viewpoints, Proquest Research Library and Science in Context databases.

See links to each database below.

Answers by Topic

Ask COM Library Home

Back to Ask COM LIbrary

Today's Hours

More Ways to Ask

COM Library Visit us at COM Library

email  Email us

call  Call us at 409-933-8448

SMS  Text us at 409-229-4142

  Fill Out a form