Answered By: Kathleen Goldfarb
Last Updated: Feb 25, 2016     Views: 11

If you are looking for a specific case, you can search it in our online catalog, WorldCat (link below) to find books on the topic.  

To find articles about a case, go to our A-Z Databases libguide (link below).  Select the Government and Law tab.  On that page you will find links to various Government and Law databases.  

Answers by Topic

Ask COM Library Home

Back to Ask COM LIbrary

More Ways to Ask

COM Library Visit us at COM Library

email  Email us

call  Call us at 409-933-8448

SMS  Text us at 409-229-4142

  Fill Out a form

Get more on:

Find more answers on:

Ask COM Library!

Ask real COM Library staff a question via live chat during library hours.