Answered By: Ashlen Dube Last Updated: Nov 29, 2016 Views: 7
Steps for printing a photo:
- Save the image you want to print to the computer or to a flash drive if it is not saved already.
- Go to the file explorer and find your photo. Double click the photo.
- The file will open in Windows Photo Viewer
- Go to print at the top and then go to the print option
- Select the color printer if you want the photo to print in color
- Select the print size you want
- You may want to play around with the "Fit picture to frame" option. Sometimes that option will allow the photo to print closer to the border, but sometimes it will cut off the edges of the photo.
- Hit print
Answers by Topic
- Textbook Checkout & Course Reserves
- About the Library
- Library Lab
- Borrowing Library Items
- Citation/Style: MLA
- Microsoft Word
- COM: Bookstore
- Database: EBSCO
- Distance Ed
- Hot or Controversial Topics
- Citation/Style: APA
- Computers & Tech (Help)
- American Literature
- Home Access
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- COM: ID
The Library is Closed
College of the Mainland has extended spring break for students through March 20. Please see www.com.edu/coronavirus for more details.