Answered By: Erin McDaniel
Last Updated: Feb 05, 2016     Views: 17


You have contacted College of the Mainland, a community college in Texas. Our resources are only accessible to our students. The same is true for all college and university libraries.

You will need to contact a librarian at your own institution. They will have the training and resources necessary to help an advanced student such as yourself.

I've included a link to your library homepage so you can easily explore the research guides and find contact information so you can get reference help. As a graduate student, this will be your best bet for conducting the research that will be expected of you. Hope this helps.

Answers by Topic

Ask COM Library Home

Back to Ask COM LIbrary

Today's Hours

More Ways to Ask

COM Library Visit us at COM Library

email  Email us

call  Call us at 409-933-8448

SMS  Text us at 409-229-4142

  Fill Out a form

Get more on:

Find more answers on: