Answered By: Ashlen Dube Last Updated: Nov 29, 2016 Views: 4
You are welcome to use any of the computers the Library Lab to type your paper using Microsoft Word and to print it! Anyone can use the Library Lab!
School related printing in black/white is no charge.
Non school related printing costs 5 cents/page for black & white and 10 cents/page for color!
To print in the library lab:
- Find the number of the computer you are using (e.g. Lib #, located on the top right corner of your monitor) on the release list of the print station.
- Select (Highlight) your print job in the list.
- Insert the amount listed under Cost into the coin machine.
- Click the print button at the bottom of the screen.
- On the next screen click the print button once again.
- You're all set--get your print job from the printer!
You should also know that the coin machine only accepts $1 bills, quarters, nickels and dimes. If you have bills that are larger, you can go to the CASHIERS’ OFFICE (Student Center), sign in and ask for change
Answers by Topic
- Textbook Checkout & Course Reserves
- About the Library
- Library Lab
- Borrowing Library Items
- Citation/Style: MLA
- Microsoft Word
- COM: Bookstore
- Database: EBSCO
- Distance Ed
- Hot or Controversial Topics
- Citation/Style: APA
- Computers & Tech (Help)
- American Literature
- Home Access
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- COM: ID
The Library is Closed
College of the Mainland has extended spring break for students through March 20. Please see www.com.edu/coronavirus for more details.