Answered By: Erin McDaniel
Last Updated: Jan 20, 2016     Views: 32

You can send broken link info to You can also select the" Report a tech support issue" link at the bottom of every libguide page. Additionally, you can add a comment under the appropriate box by selecting the Comment link.

I ran a link check, and fixed the couple of broken links found. The Open Access tab is the only tab with links to regular websites. The other tabs link to COM Library resources, and require that you log in with your last name and 7-digit student ID when off campus.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.


Answers by Topic

Happy Holidays!

""COM  Library is closed for Winter Break until January 2nd, 2019.

COM students can still check out our online 24/7 leisure collection that includes eBooks, digital magazines, and movies and music that you can stream for free! Find out more


Ask COM Library Home

Back to Ask COM LIbrary

More Ways to Ask

COM Library Visit us at COM Library

email  Email us

call  Call us at 409-933-8448

SMS  Text us at 409-229-4142

  Fill Out a form

Get more on:

Find more answers on:

Ask COM Library!

Ask real COM Library staff a question via live chat during library hours.