Answered By: Ashlen Dube Last Updated: Nov 29, 2016 Views: 13
Steps for printing a photo:
- Save the image you want to print to the computer or to a flash drive if it is not saved already.
- Go to the file explorer and find your photo. Double click the photo.
- The file will open in Windows Photo Viewer
- Go to print at the top and then go to the print option
- Select the color printer if you want the photo to print in color
- Select the print size you want
- You may want to play around with the "Fit picture to frame" option. Sometimes that option will allow the photo to print closer to the border, but sometimes it will cut off the edges of the photo.
- Hit print
Answers by Topic
- Textbook Checkout & Course Reserves
- About the Library
- Library Lab
- Borrowing Library Items
- Citation/Style: MLA
- Microsoft Word
- COM: Bookstore
- Database: EBSCO
- Distance Ed
- Hot or Controversial Topics
- Citation/Style: APA
- Computers & Tech (Help)
- Database: WorldCat
- Home Access
- American Literature
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- COM: ID
COM students can still check out our online 24/7 leisure collection that includes eBooks, digital magazines, and movies and music that you can stream for free! Find out more.
Get more on:
Find more answers on:
Ask COM Library!
Ask real COM Library staff a question via live chat during library hours.