Answered By: Ashlen Dube Last Updated: Dec 07, 2015 Views: 26
Adding or deleting a comment in Microsoft Word is simple.
Steps to add a comment:
- Click in the line where you'd like to add a comment.
- Go to the "Review" page on the ribbon menu.
- Select "New Comment."
Steps to delete a comment:
- Click on the comment you want to delete
- Go to the "Review" page on the ribbon menu
- Hit Delete on the menu under "Comments"
- If you want to delete all comments, hit the arrow below delete and select "Delete all comments"
Answers by Topic
- Textbook Checkout & Course Reserves
- About the Library
- Library Lab
- Borrowing Library Items
- Citation/Style: MLA
- Microsoft Word
- COM: Bookstore
- Database: EBSCO
- Distance Ed
- Hot or Controversial Topics
- Citation/Style: APA
- Computers & Tech (Help)
- American Literature
- Home Access
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- COM: ID
The Library is Closed
College of the Mainland has extended spring break for students through March 20. Please see www.com.edu/coronavirus for more details.