Answered By: Kathryn Park Last Updated: Nov 30, 2016 Views: 27
The easiest way to site a website is to use zoterbib:
- Go to https://zbib.org/
- Paste in your URL and hit Cite.
- zoterbib will fill in everything it can find from the site.
- If your style is MLA, the default, go to step 5; if it is a different style, choose it under Bibliography.
- Select Edit beneath the citation at add any missing information, then hit Done.
- Scroll down the page to Export and copy the citation.
Answers by Topic
- Textbook Checkout & Course Reserves
- About the Library
- Library Lab
- Borrowing Library Items
- Citation/Style: MLA
- Microsoft Word
- COM: Bookstore
- Database: EBSCO
- Distance Ed
- Hot or Controversial Topics
- Citation/Style: APA
- Computers & Tech (Help)
- American Literature
- Home Access
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- COM: ID
The Library is Closed
College of the Mainland has extended spring break for students through March 20. Please see www.com.edu/coronavirus for more details.