Answered By: Jessica Maris Last Updated: Jul 07, 2018 Views: 6
1. Access our OneSearch database at: https://com-primo.hosted.exlibrisgroup.com
2. In the upper right hand corner, click on "Guest", then SIGN IN.
3. Use your COM User Name and password(what you use to log into WebAdvisor). Your name will now appear in the top right corner.
4. To the left of your name, click on MY LIBRARY CARD.
5. The book(s) you currently have checked out will be listed on the left.
6. To renew all, click on "Renew All". If only some, click on individual titles and Renew.
Renew by phone:
During library hours, you can renew by calling the Circulation desk at (409) 933-8448. You will need to have your COM ID available.
Answers by Topic
- Textbook Checkout & Course Reserves
- About the Library
- Library Lab
- Borrowing Library Items
- Citation/Style: MLA
- Microsoft Word
- COM: Bookstore
- Database: EBSCO
- Distance Ed
- Hot or Controversial Topics
- Citation/Style: APA
- Computers & Tech (Help)
- American Literature
- Home Access
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- COM: ID