Answered By: Lisa LaRue Nebout
Last Updated: Oct 29, 2015     Views: 16

Yes sir; there are a couple of books on reserve for ART 1301  Living with Art & Experiencing Art Around Us. 

They are both in library use only and you will need your COM ID to check out the book. 

Answers by Topic

Ask COM Library Home

Back to Ask COM LIbrary

Today's Hours

More Ways to Ask

COM Library Visit us at COM Library

email  Email us

call  Call us at 409-933-8448

SMS  Text us at 409-229-4142

  Fill Out a form

Get more on: