Answered By: Erin McDaniel
Last Updated: Oct 12, 2015     Views: 26

Hi there

You have contacted a community college library in Texas, College of the Mainland. We won't be able to help you with this type of reference question. We serve freshmen and sophomores (undergraduates). You will want to contact your university library. The librarians there will be trained in answering this type of question, and will have access to the resource you mentioned. We don't have jamb, and I am unsure what it is. Furthermore, you couldn't access any of our resources, as they are only available to our own students. All college libraries work like this. 

Good luck.

Answers by Topic

Ask COM Library Home

Back to Ask COM LIbrary

Today's Hours

More Ways to Ask

COM Library Visit us at COM Library

email  Email us

call  Call us at 409-933-8448

SMS  Text us at 409-229-4142

  Fill Out a form

Get more on:

Find more answers on: