Answered By: Lisa Nebout
Last Updated: May 13, 2015     Views: 13

We only have textbooks that faculty have placed on reserve. Items placed on reserve for English 1301 can be found on our website -- COM Library -- LibGuides -- Reserves.   If you are wanting or needing to purchase a textbook you will need to go to the bookstore

Answers by Topic

Ask COM Library Home

Your Questions Answered

Your Questions Answered!

Get more on:

Find more answers on:

Ask COM Library

More Ways to Ask