Answered By: Kathryn Park Last Updated: May 13, 2015 Views: 74
You can do it from scratch or use the forms on Son of Citation Machine to help you.
Son of Citation Machine
- Go to the Cite the Easy Way tab in the Cite APA Style LibGuide (link below), and scroll down to the Citation Generators box for a link to Son of Citation Machine.
- Choose Web page and fill out the form with all the info available.
- When done, click on the Make Citation button and copy your citation for your References page or in text citation.
To do it from scratch, use the guidelines below. Many web sites don't have all the information such as author. In those cases you have to skip over unavailable information and go on to the next one.
eBook with DOI
Author, A. A. (Publication date). Title of work. doi: xxxxx
eBook without DOI (use URL)
Author, A. A. (Publication date). Title of work. Retrieved from http://www.xxxxx
Author, A. A. (Date of publication). Title of Page/Document. Retrieved from URL
Google Inc.. (2012). In Encyclopædia Britannica. Retrieved from
eBook with DOI
Schiraldi, G. R. (2001). The post-traumatic stress disorder sourcebook: A guide to healing, recovery,
and growth [Adobe Digital Editionis version]. doi:10.1036/0071393722
eBook without DOI
Shotton, M. A. (1989) Computer addiction? A study of computer dependency [DX Reader version].
Retrieved from http://www.ebookstore.tandf.co.uk/html/index.asp
GVU’s 8th WWW user survey. (n.d.). Retrieved from http://www.cc.gatech.edu/gvu/user_surveys
Answers by Topic
- About the Library
- Textbook Checkout & Course Reserves
- Library Lab
- Borrowing Library Items
- Citation/Style: MLA
- Microsoft Word
- COM: Bookstore
- Database: EBSCO
- Distance Ed
- Hot or Controversial Topics
- Citation/Style: APA
- Database: WorldCat
- Computers & Tech (Help)
- Home Access
- American Literature
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- COM: ID
Ask COM Library Home
Your Questions Answered