Answered By: Arnetta Henderson
Last Updated: May 13, 2015     Views: 50

To register for the course through College of the Mainland go to
There is a link in the last paragraph. Click
which takes you to the registration page then you have a choice to choose Teen Driver or Adult Driver Education course or Defensive Driving. Follow the instructions to register.

Answers by Topic

Your Questions Answered

Your Questions Answered!

Get more on:

Find more answers on:

Ask COM Library

More Ways to Ask