Answered By: John Salinas
Last Updated: May 13, 2015     Views: 172

We do not have any IRS tax forms or publications  in our library. The IRS now sends them only to select libraries and post offices. The IRS web site advises that you should call your local libraries and post offices to check before going. You may also request print publications from the IRS and receive via mail, call 1-800-tax-forms. However, most forms and publications are available online. Many libraries including COM Library provide free computer access to view them, but printing will cost money.

Get key IRS and other tax related information that may be helpful, including IRS forms and publications that can viewed and downloaded online from our Taxes LibGuide (link above).

Answers by Topic

Ask COM Library Home

Your Questions Answered

Your Questions Answered!

Get more on:

Find more answers on:

Ask COM Library

More Ways to Ask