Answered By: Kathleen Goldfarb
Last Updated: Jul 28, 2015     Views: 6

Student and staff members of the College of the Mainland may use our eBooks and other online resources.   Community members of the district near the college, located in Texas City, TX, may use our resources after purchasing a Community card, issued by the college.

Answers by Topic

Ask COM Library Home

Your Questions Answered

Your Questions Answered!

Get more on:

Ask COM Library

More Ways to Ask