Answered By: Jessica Maris
Last Updated: May 13, 2015     Views: 17

If you try to access articles from academic journals through common search engines like Google, you will typically be prompted to pay for each article.  However, if you are enrolled in a college your school will have databases available through its library through which you can freely access articles.  If you are a student at COM and find an article outside our academic databases (ex. through Google Scholar) that you want to read, try entering the databases through the school and looking for the article there.  If the college does not have it, we can attempt to acquire it through another library through Interlibrary Loan.  You can request an article through the form that is linked below.

Answers by Topic

Ask COM Library Home

Your Questions Answered

Your Questions Answered!

Get more on:

Find more answers on:

Ask COM Library!

Look for the Ask COM Library button to ask your research question!

Select the Ask COM Library button on the top right corner of any page to ask real COM Library staff a question via live chat during library hours.

More Ways To Ask