Answered By: Jessica Maris
Last Updated: May 13, 2015     Views: 84

Scholarly journal articles are found in academic databases.  To access COM's databases, follow the link below to our Databases guide.  In the guide, select the tab for the subject you wish to research.  This will show you a list of the academic databases available for that subject.

Many of the databases are provided by EBSCO.  In these databases, you can limit to scholarly articles by selecting "Scholarly (Peer Reviewed) Journals" after performing a search.

Answers by Topic

Ask COM Library Home

Your Questions Answered

Your Questions Answered!

Get more on:

Ask COM Library!

Look for the Ask COM Library button to ask your research question!

Select the Ask COM Library button on the top right corner of any page to ask real COM Library staff a question via live chat during library hours.

More Ways To Ask