Answered By: Jessica Maris
Last Updated: May 13, 2015     Views: 46

The best place to look are the EBSCO academic databases.  To access them, follow the link below to our Databases libguide and click on the Education tab.  Select EBSCO: All Education Databases.

In the database, you can start with a basic search for teacher misconduct or, if you want to enter a more specific subject search, enter this string: DE "sexual misconduct by teachers" OR DE "child sexual abuse by teachers".  After doing your search you can then limit the results with the options on the left (full-text, source type, date of publication, etc.).

Answers by Topic

Ask COM Library Home

Your Questions Answered

Your Questions Answered!

Ask COM Library!

Look for the Ask COM Library button to ask your research question!

Select the Ask COM Library button on the top right corner of any page to ask real COM Library staff a question via live chat during library hours.

More Ways To Ask