Answered By: Kathryn Park Last Updated: May 13, 2015 Views: 85
It's easier done than said! Quickly resize a picture, shape, WordArt, Text or image box or other object in PowerPoint or Word:
- Click the picture, shape, or WordArt you want to resize Unitl you see the sixing handles come up.
- To increase or decrease the size in one or more directions, drag a sizing handle away from or toward the center, while doing one of the following:
- To keep the center in the same place, press and hold Ctrl while you drag the sizing handle.
- To maintain the proportions, press and hold Shift while you drag the sizing handle.
- To both maintain the proportions and keep the center in the same place, press and hold both Ctrl and Shift while you drag the sizing handle.
Get more on Microsft Office, including Access, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Word from our LibGuide (link below).
Answers by Topic
- About the Library
- Textbook Checkout & Course Reserves
- Library Lab
- Borrowing Library Items
- Citation/Style: MLA
- Microsoft Word
- COM: Bookstore
- Database: EBSCO
- Distance Ed
- Hot or Controversial Topics
- Citation/Style: APA
- Database: WorldCat
- Computers & Tech (Help)
- Home Access
- American Literature
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- COM: ID