Answered By: John Salinas
Last Updated: May 13, 2015     Views: 22

Yes, there is a form for you to fill out that has information about the book and the loan period. If you fill in all the info needed then one of our Circulation staff members will then process yor request and place the textbook on reserve.

Answers by Topic

Ask COM Library Home

Your Questions Answered

Your Questions Answered!

Get more on:

Ask COM Library!

Look for the Ask COM Library button to ask your research question!

Select the Ask COM Library button on the top right corner of any page to ask real COM Library staff a question via live chat during library hours.

More Ways To Ask