Answered By: Jessica Maris
Last Updated: Jul 28, 2015     Views: 10

You can access these resources off campus if you have a Community Card, which can be purchased by residents of Dickinson, Hitchcock, LaMarque, Santa Fe and Texas City (these cities comprise COM's tax base).  Community Cards are $10.00 per fiscal year.

Answers by Topic

Ask COM Library Home

Your Questions Answered

Your Questions Answered!

Get more on:

Find more answers on:

Ask COM Library!

Look for the Ask COM Library button to ask your research question!

Select the Ask COM Library button on the top right corner of any page to ask real COM Library staff a question via live chat during library hours.

More Ways To Ask