Answered By: Kathie Goldfarb Last Updated: May 13, 2015 Views: 19
All course evaluations can now be completed online. Below are the steps for accessing the system.
1. From the college website (www.com.edu), log in to WebAdvisor. It is recommended that you use Internet Explorer as your browser.
2. From the Main Menu, select “Current Students.”
3. Under “Communication,” select “My Course Evaluations.”
4. Follow the instruction on the page for how to enter the Course Evaluation System.
· You will need two pieces of information to enter the system, your COM student ID number and the randomly generated password found on this screen.
· Click on the link “Course Evaluation System”.
5. Enter your COM student ID and password. Be sure to include all seven digits of your ID. Click on the “Enter” button.
6. You are now in the course evaluation system. Select the class you wish to evaluate and click on the “Next” button.
7. Once you have completed your evaluations, you may exit the system by closing your browser.
Answers by Topic
- About the Library
- Textbook Checkout & Course Reserves
- Library Lab
- Borrowing Library Items
- Citation/Style: MLA
- Database: EBSCO
- COM: Bookstore
- Hot or Controversial Topics
- Distance Ed
- Citation/Style: APA
- Database: WorldCat
- Off Campus Access
- American Literature
- Microsoft Word
- Health & Medicine
- American History
- Government & Law
- Computers & Tech (Help)
Your Questions Answered