Answered By: Jessica Maris
Last Updated: May 13, 2015     Views: 43

While College of the Mainland has books on the Dead Sea Scrolls, we do not have one that contains the full translated text.  Such a book is available, however, and is held at nearby libraries.  Click here to view its item record.  Click the box next to "Worldwide libraries that hold this item" to view its holdings.

COM Library can attempt to acquire this book for you via interlibrary loan.  You can make a request by filling out this online form.  Another option is to acquire a free TexShare card from COM Library, which will enable you to check out books from other participating Texas libraries.  You can view more about the TexShare program here.

Answers by Topic

Ask COM Library Home

Your Questions Answered

Your Questions Answered!

Get more on:

Ask COM Library!

Look for the Ask COM Library button to ask your research question!

Select the Ask COM Library button on the top right corner of any page to ask real COM Library staff a question via live chat during library hours.

More Ways To Ask