Answered By: Arnetta Henderson
Last Updated: Sep 14, 2015     Views: 5208

At College of the Mainland (COM), Aztec is offered through the Adult Education department. The information below is only for students at COM in Texas City, TX

If you are a COM student you can go to to login.

College of the Mainland Students who are still having  problems  can contact the college's Adult Education department at 409-933-8294.

Find links below to the Adult Education department and a link to COM Library's GED guides for more GED resources.

If you do not attend College of the Mainland in Texas City, TX, this information will not help you. Please contact your institution (the school or organization you attend to prepare for the GED) directly for assistance!



Answers by Topic

Ask COM Library Home

Your Questions Answered

Your Questions Answered!

Get more on:

Find more answers on:

Ask Us!

Look for the Ask Us! button to ask your research question!

Select the Ask Us button on the top right corner of any page to ask real COM Library staff a question via live chat during library hours.

More Ways To Ask