Answered By: Erin McDaniel
Last Updated: May 13, 2015     Views: 6

To find out what science tutoring is available, ask your professor or contact the admin for that department.

Her name is Janet Kidd and her number is Janet Kidd is the admin and her number is 833-8244.

Answers by Topic

Ask COM Library Home

Your Questions Answered

Your Questions Answered!

Get more on:

Find more answers on:

Ask Us!

Look for the Ask Us! button to ask your research question!

Select the Ask Us button on the top right corner of any page to ask real COM Library staff a question via live chat during library hours.

More Ways To Ask