Answered By: Lisa Nebout
Last Updated: May 13, 2015     Views: 39

Lost textbooks MUST be reported to the CHS office as soon as possible. Lost textbooks are paid to the CHS office, the Library DOES NOT accept payment for Lost items.

Answers by Topic

Ask COM Library Home

Your Questions Answered

Your Questions Answered!

Get more on:

Find more answers on:

Ask Us!

Look for the Ask Us! button to ask your research question!

Select the Ask Us button on the top right corner of any page to ask real COM Library staff a question via live chat during library hours.

More Ways To Ask