Answered By: Erin McDaniel Last Updated: May 13, 2015 Views: 139
Get citations for COM library print books, eBooks and media from WorldCat.
Note: If the books is not from our library, it will still work, just change the initial pull down menu from College of the Mainland Library to Libraries Worldwide.
- Go to WorldCat and search for your book.
- From the results list, click on the title.
- Once on the item page, select Cite/Export (see below).
- A pop-up window will launch with APA, Chicago, Harvard, MLA and Turabian style citations (see below).
- Click on your style to get the citation. Note: You may need to tweak the formatting a bit. Check the Cite the Easy Way! tab in the Cite APA or MLA Style LibGuides.
1. Make sure it is formatted double spaced with a .5" hanging indent on your works cite page.
It Should Look Like: MLA
|Isaacson, Walter. Steve Jobs. New York: Simon & Schuster, 2011. Print.|
It Should Look Like: APA
|Isaacson, W. (2011). Steve Jobs. New York: Simon & Schuster.|
Answers by Topic
- About the Library
- Textbook Checkout & Course Reserves
- Library Lab
- Borrowing Library Items
- Citation/Style: MLA
- Microsoft Word
- COM: Bookstore
- Database: EBSCO
- Distance Ed
- Hot or Controversial Topics
- Citation/Style: APA
- Database: WorldCat
- Computers & Tech (Help)
- Home Access
- American Literature
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- COM: ID