Answered By: Erin McDaniel
Last Updated: May 13, 2015     Views: 39

Below, find a link to University of Wisconsin's Writer's Handbook. It describes all types of transition words, including those that deal with time.

I also conducted a search for grammar eBooks in our catalog. The link to the result list is below, as well. You can read these books remotely for more information on grammar.

Answers by Topic

Ask COM Library Home

Your Questions Answered

Your Questions Answered!

Get more on:

Find more answers on:

Ask COM Library

More Ways to Ask