Answered By: John Salinas
Last Updated: May 13, 2015     Views: 4

Yes, access COMCat and select Basic search.  In the search field type women's rights.  In Search by: select

Subject begins with (cannot use limits)  Hit search.  Browse subject heading for womens's right.

Answers by Topic

Ask COM Library Home

Your Questions Answered

Your Questions Answered!

Get more on:

Find more answers on:

Ask COM Library!

Look for the Ask COM Library button to ask your research question!

Select the Ask COM Library button on the top right corner of any page to ask real COM Library staff a question via live chat during library hours.

More Ways To Ask