Answered By: Erin McDaniel Last Updated: May 13, 2015 Views: 103
One thing to remember when in the library is that your email is not set up as the default on the computer. You can still attach documents. You just have to (it's easier than it sounds):
- Save the document to the library computer.
- Open your web based email account.
- Compose an email to send, with whatever message and subject you choose, and to whomever you want to send it. This is an easy way to send yourself documents you want to have at home or print out elsewhere.
- Most email providers use the paperclip symbol to indicate attach a document, Click on it and follow the instructions.
- Generally a window will pop open that allows you to find the document on the the computer. Select it by clicking on it.
- Sometimes you have to click a second command like attach after that, just make sure to follow instructions completely.
To include a hyperlink to a video on YouTube, you can pull up the video you want, then highlight the web address and copy and paste it into your message.
Answers by Topic
- About the Library
- Textbook Checkout & Course Reserves
- Library Lab
- Borrowing Library Items
- Citation/Style: MLA
- Microsoft Word
- COM: Bookstore
- Database: EBSCO
- Distance Ed
- Hot or Controversial Topics
- Citation/Style: APA
- Database: WorldCat
- Computers & Tech (Help)
- Home Access
- American Literature
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- COM: ID