Answered By: Erin McDaniel
Last Updated: May 13, 2015     Views: 17

The Texas Workforce Commission has a website that will be of great help to you. Their home page is

To find a local office, go to their directory here. Your local office will have a case manager or someone else who can help you with your claim.

The website also has resources for assistance with employers here.

You may also want to visit the website for Lone Star Legal Aid here. They are a free legal service to those who qualify.

Finally, you might want to visit the website for the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) here. They provide information and opportunities to file a claim against employers.

Answers by Topic

Ask COM Library Home

Your Questions Answered

Your Questions Answered!

Get more on:

Find more answers on:

Ask COM Library!

Look for the Ask COM Library button to ask your research question!

Select the Ask COM Library button on the top right corner of any page to ask real COM Library staff a question via live chat during library hours.

More Ways To Ask