Answered By: Kathryn Park Last Updated: May 13, 2015 Views: 88
Great news! Microsoft can take you step by step with creating a PowerPoint presentation: Create your first PowerPoint 2010 presentation. In just 30-40 minutes you'll learn how to:
- Create slides and add text.
- Choose a slide layout, insert a picture, and apply a theme.
- Change the size and position of slide elements.
- Format pictures, shapes, and other slide content.
- Create speaker notes to use when you present.
- Share the presentation file for review.
- Print handouts and prepare to present.
Get more Office tips from the PowerPoint page in our Microsoft Office LibGuide (link below).
Answers by Topic
- About the Library
- Textbook Checkout & Course Reserves
- Library Lab
- Borrowing Library Items
- Citation/Style: MLA
- Database: EBSCO
- COM: Bookstore
- Hot or Controversial Topics
- Distance Ed
- Citation/Style: APA
- Database: WorldCat
- Off Campus Access
- American Literature
- Microsoft Word
- Health & Medicine
- American History
- Government & Law
Your Questions Answered