Answered By: John Salinas
Last Updated: May 13, 2015     Views: 15


No. However, the Innovations Lab, located in Room T-1324 of the Technical Vocational Building, provides color printing for school related projects and assignments.

Answers by Topic

Ask COM Library Home

Your Questions Answered

Your Questions Answered!

Get more on:

Find more answers on:

Ask Us!

Look for the Ask Us! button to ask your research question!

Select the Ask Us button on the top right corner of any page to ask real COM Library staff a question via live chat during library hours.

More Ways To Ask