Answered By: Kathryn Park Last Updated: May 13, 2015 Views: 19
We have articles avilable from several sources on whooping cranes.
There are also some related full text articles in EBSCO.
- Go to Databses by Subject.
- Select All EBSCO and hit Go.
- Click on Science,
- Select by clicking on the box and scroll back to the top of the page and click continue.
- Type in whooping cranne and hit enter.
- To narrow down, use the techniques described in the Save Time on Result List box.
- Some of the options to narrow down are:
- Subject: select WHOOPING crane
- Refine your results:
- Select Full Text to eliminate articles not available online.
You'll find brief habitat, nest, diet, etc. information.
- Just go to the reference tab in Databases.
- Select Oxford Reference.
- Type in whooping crane and hit enter to get your result list.
You'll find broader information on whooping cranes in Britannica as well as images and videos.
Answers by Topic
- About the Library
- Textbook Checkout & Course Reserves
- Library Lab
- Borrowing Library Items
- Citation/Style: MLA
- Microsoft Word
- COM: Bookstore
- Database: EBSCO
- Distance Ed
- Hot or Controversial Topics
- Citation/Style: APA
- Database: WorldCat
- Computers & Tech (Help)
- Home Access
- American Literature
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- COM: ID