Answered By: Kathryn Park Last Updated: May 13, 2015 Views: 67
We have several databases that would support your topic. To access them go to the Hot Topics tab in the databases by Subject LibGuide. CQ Researcher,Gale: Opposing Viewpoints, Facts on File Issues & Controversies and EBSCO Academic Search Compete all have good articles that you can use.
- In all but EBSCO, go to each database.
- Type in minimum wage to retrieve a list of articles.
- For more details on hot to use each of these databases, see the link to How to Use Hot Topics Databases, below.
- Go to Academic Search Complete.
- Type in minimum wage.
- You will have so many results, you'll need to use the techniques described in the Save Time on Result List box.
- Some of the options to narrow down are:
- Subject: Thesaurus Term, select: MINIMUM wage
- Geography: UNITED States
- There are several subjects that could work well to narrow down. You may want to experiment and see what looks best to you. Hint: You can select more than one at a time and apply.
- Refine your results: Full text
Answers by Topic
- About the Library
- Textbook Checkout & Course Reserves
- Library Lab
- Borrowing Library Items
- Citation/Style: MLA
- Microsoft Word
- COM: Bookstore
- Database: EBSCO
- Distance Ed
- Hot or Controversial Topics
- Citation/Style: APA
- Database: WorldCat
- Computers & Tech (Help)
- Home Access
- American Literature
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- COM: ID