Answered By: Erin McDaniel Last Updated: May 13, 2015 Views: 48
I found some good articles about your topic. Let me explain step by step how I got to them:
- I stated my search in CINAHL.
- When you get to the main page of the database, select “Advanced Search” instead of “Basic search”.
- On the top, you’ll see a link called “CINAHL HEADINGS”, click on it.
- Add “Quality Assurance” to the search field, and hit browse.
- You’ll see what expressions or subjects are used in the database. For example, sometimes it’s better to use “quality of care” instead of “quality assurance”. You can click on any check boxes, all the categories you like, and then click on “Search database”.
- You’ll get many articles, but you can limit them to full-text or between 2006 and 2011. You can also add additional subjects to it.
Answers by Topic
- About the Library
- Textbook Checkout & Course Reserves
- Library Lab
- Borrowing Library Items
- Citation/Style: MLA
- Microsoft Word
- COM: Bookstore
- Database: EBSCO
- Distance Ed
- Hot or Controversial Topics
- Citation/Style: APA
- Database: WorldCat
- Computers & Tech (Help)
- Home Access
- American Literature
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- COM: ID