Answered By: Erin McDaniel Last Updated: May 13, 2015 Views: 14
Yes, we have online access to Exceptional Children thought EBSCO.
1. Go to the Library website: http://library.com.edu/
2. Click on Databases: http://libguides.com.edu/databases
3. Select All EBSCO, then click on "Continue"
4. When you get to the EBSCO start page, click on Advanced Search.
5. Select the field "ISSN" and enter the following number: 00144029
You'll see all the articles from this journal, the most recent on the top of the list.
Answers by Topic
- About the Library
- Textbook Checkout & Course Reserves
- Library Lab
- Borrowing Library Items
- Citation/Style: MLA
- Microsoft Word
- COM: Bookstore
- Database: EBSCO
- Distance Ed
- Hot or Controversial Topics
- Citation/Style: APA
- Database: WorldCat
- Computers & Tech (Help)
- Home Access
- American Literature
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- COM: ID