Answered By: Kathryn Park Last Updated: May 13, 2015 Views: 1932
Yes, you can see your library fines in the library catalog.
- Start by going here: http://
- Once in COMCat, click on View my library record.
- Then just log in with your COM ID and last name.
- Any fees you have will be listed.
For more details, try the My Account tab in the COMCat LibGuide.
- Sorry but this may sound dumb but what's a COM ID?
- Your question isn't dumb! A COM ID is the College of the Mainland ID issued to students, faculty, staff, and community members who pay to access some campus services.
To check out library books, you must present your COM ID at the circulation desk. To access off-campus resources such as library databases and eBooks, you will be asked to log in with your COM ID number (printed on the card) and last name.
Answers by Topic
- About the Library
- Textbook Checkout & Course Reserves
- Library Lab
- Borrowing Library Items
- Citation/Style: MLA
- Microsoft Word
- COM: Bookstore
- Database: EBSCO
- Distance Ed
- Hot or Controversial Topics
- Citation/Style: APA
- Database: WorldCat
- Computers & Tech (Help)
- Home Access
- American Literature
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- COM: ID