Answered By: Erin McDaniel Last Updated: May 13, 2015 Views: 64
Your best bets are our Hot Topics Databases. We have several databases that would support your topic. To access them go to How to Use Hot Topics Databases LibGuide (see link under For More).For EBSCO:
- Go to Academic Search Complete.
- Type in animal testing AND cosmetics.
- You will have so many results, you'll need to use the techniques described in the Save Time on Result List box from the How to Use Hot Topics Databases LibGuide.
In all other Hot Topics databases, go to each database:
- Type in animal testing AND cosmetics to retrieve a list of articles.
- For more details on hot to use each of these databases, see the link to How to Use Hot Topics Databases, below.
Answers by Topic
- About the Library
- Textbook Checkout & Course Reserves
- Library Lab
- Borrowing Library Items
- Citation/Style: MLA
- Microsoft Word
- COM: Bookstore
- Database: EBSCO
- Distance Ed
- Hot or Controversial Topics
- Citation/Style: APA
- Database: WorldCat
- Computers & Tech (Help)
- Home Access
- American Literature
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- COM: ID