Answered By: Kathryn Park Last Updated: May 13, 2015 Views: 94
Have you tried EBSCO? EBSCO has articles on drug abuse in pregnancy.
- To get to EBSCO, go to the Databases LibGudie (see link below)
- Hit Go on the pull down menu that says All EBSCO
- Click the Continue button
- Type in drug abuse and pregnancy
- In the blue left column of result page find Subject: Thesaurus Term and click on it
- Select drug abuse in pregnancy and hit Update.
- In the blue left column of result page find Refine your results and select Full Text and hit Update.
You should now have over 100 full text articles on drug abuse in pregnancy.
Answers by Topic
- About the Library
- Textbook Checkout & Course Reserves
- Library Lab
- Borrowing Library Items
- Citation/Style: MLA
- COM: Bookstore
- Database: EBSCO
- Hot or Controversial Topics
- Distance Ed
- Citation/Style: APA
- Database: WorldCat
- Home Access
- American Literature
- Microsoft Word
- Health & Medicine
- Computers & Tech (Help)
- American History
- Government & Law