Answered By: Erin McDaniel
Last Updated: May 13, 2015     Views: 31

The USCIS website. When you get to the main page, look on the left, and there is a "Where to Start" section that is helpful. They also have a tab for laws, and a search box. For contact information for the local office in Houston, visit this page. A local resource is Catholic Charities for Galvestion and Houston. Visit their website to see what they offer in Legal Aid.

Answers by Topic

Ask COM Library Home

Your Questions Answered

Your Questions Answered!

Get more on:

Find more answers on:

Ask Us!

Look for the Ask Us! button to ask your research question!

Select the Ask Us button on the top right corner of any page to ask real COM Library staff a question via live chat during library hours.

More Ways To Ask