Answered By: Erin McDaniel
Last Updated: May 13, 2015     Views: 14

I checked a few websites belonging to local providers. The consensus seems to be that the company that maintains your poles is in charge of this. It will either be CenterPoint Energy at 713-207-2222 or 800-332-7143 or Texas New Mexico Power at 888-866-7456 (if you are in the Houston/Galveston area). If you don't know which company is in charge of your poles and equipment, then your provider will be able to tell you. Just give them a call.

Answers by Topic

Ask COM Library Home

Your Questions Answered

Your Questions Answered!

Get more on:

Find more answers on:

Ask Us!

Look for the Ask Us! button to ask your research question!

Select the Ask Us button on the top right corner of any page to ask real COM Library staff a question via live chat during library hours.

More Ways To Ask